z80 Development Kit
You are not logged in.
z88dk 1.10 is now uploaded to Sourceforge.
This snapshot aim is to consolidate all the past behaviour before trying to evolve the project seriously.
- [z80asm] Re-arranged and bugfixed
- [sccz80] Code generation size optimizations, in both standard mode and '-O3' mode
- [sccz80] Type conversion bugfixed (workaround on optimizer)
- [zcc] Skeleton to support the SDCC compiler engine (under development)
- [lib] Mono graphics lib improved and bugfixed
- [lib] simplified console input output bugfixed and optimized
- [lib] Turbo C conio and bgi emulation
- [lib] zx81, Spectrum and TS2068 console libs fixed and improved
- [lib] Sega SC3000: New target
- [lib] Memotech MTX: New target
- [lib] Canon X07: New target
- [lib] OSCA (v6z80p1): New target
- [lib] Sorcerer Exidy: New target
- [lib] SD memory card support code
- [lib] New stdio_new alternate code ready for substitution
- [appmake] New 'dumb' mode for various targets
- [appmake] 'Turbo Tape' and other improvements for some target
- [appmake] Fixes for TI83 and TI84
- [appmake] Binary patching tool for Sharp MZ 'Monitors' for cross-convertions
- [lib, z80asm , sccz80, etc..] Many other improvements and bug fixes !!
As usual, refer to the wiki and the forum to get more informations on the new features.
(http://www.z88dk.org/wiki .. http://www.z88dk.org/forum)
In only 10 days after the release a lot of users showed up suggesting corrections, so the original relase is now refreshed with an updated one. List of the last minute fixes:
- mtx: appmake was invoking the 'zx' conversion mode in place of the MTX file type: fixed
- zx special input functions working again (sleep() issue)
- z80svg: more functionalities + alloc()/free() tweaks to make windows compiled version stable
- windows installer now works for every destination folder (can be used to install in c:\)