Post by wintermute »

Hi,

Could this be added to /build.sh script?:

Code: Select all

make -e
make -C `pwd`/libsrc
# make -C `pwd`/libsrc sp1-spectrum
make -C `pwd`/libsrc install
I mean: the line commented to compile SP1 library.

It won't affect the common build.sh usage, but it can ease people who want to compile and install de SP1 library (by just uncommenting the line and running sh build.sh) along the whole z88dk compiler.

Thanks again mates!
alvin
Well known member

Post by alvin »

wintermute wrote:Hi,

Could this be added to /build.sh script?:

Code: Select all

make -e
make -C `pwd`/libsrc
# make -C `pwd`/libsrc sp1-spectrum
make -C `pwd`/libsrc install
I mean: the line commented to compile SP1 library.

It won't affect the common build.sh usage, but it can ease people who want to compile and install de SP1 library (by just uncommenting the line and running sh build.sh) along the whole z88dk compiler.

Thanks again mates!
sp1 is available for multiple target machines but only one version can exist at a time and that is why it is not included as part of the default make.

But there is a make rule to build it in there. Just change directory into libsrc and type 'make sp1' for instructions.
wintermute

Post by wintermute »

Hi Alvin,

You're right. :) My request is more a suggestion. By just uncommenting that line you can get everythin compiled in one go, suppossing Spectrum is the main target.

But yes, as SP1 supports more than one target, maybe is not a good idea to polute the main build.sh with that too specific line.

As my main target is the Spectrum, I found that adding that line make compilation more confortable for me.

Nevertheless, thanks again and sorry for the incoveniences. ;)